miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2017

New learning mode, New fight mode

This December of  2017.















Now we have a new model to learn English , I call that the comphention feeling model .
Practicly we choose a topic and we learnd around of here.
  1. first we need to listen one speech of Ted (online), Bible gateway(online) , British Council, Awake (offline) .
  2. Second write what I undestand of the speech take notes.
  3. Third read the speech  and write new words and favorite steaments do questions.
  4. Fouth study grammarWrite Weekly/ Daily/ What I have learned?
     Do a speech or  voice about what you have learnd.


My presentation

Hello, my name is Wilson Pineda , I am 23 years old , my profession is technical mechanical industrial and I have been studying in the university mechanical industrial engineering , also I  have studied technical English , English for engineering, physics and mathematics ,   theology and Marketing voice to voice , actually I am volunteer of my community , I love design , invention , take challenges and help to  people. My level general in English is 30 percent but I need level up , I will be up with work, discipline and the help of God. This blog is my tool and your tool , I will share you my ways to learn more English.
Let's go Learn together!


Atte, Wilson Pineda

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario