viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2016

7th Week, New English Year, New desing.


This Year 2017.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/7d/b1/a27db16555a3d2b79571d82b733d0b1f.jpgNow we have a new model to learn English , I call that the comphention feeling model .

Practicly we choose a topic and we learnd around of here.

  1. first we need to listen one speech of Ted (online), Bible gateway(online) , British Council, Awake (offline) .
  2. Second write what I undestand of the speech take notes.
  3. Third read the speech  and write new words and favorite steaments do questions.
  4. Fouth study grammar
  5. Write Weekly/ Daily/ What I have learned? 
  6. Do a speech or  voice about what you have learnd.

Ted Model

Speech: Try something new for 30 days

  • Listen Comphention (Clic here) new
  • Reading Read (Clic here) new
  •   before Vocabulary Now New Vocabulary.

    • before Common Expretions now favorite Expretions .
             

      I felt like stuck in a rut.
      My self-confidence grew(GRU).
      I guarantee you…
      I bikes to work.
      Ton of fun!
      Whether you like it or not.

  • before  Words now New Words.

       *Ad lib
Impovisar.  
  • The singer ad libbed during the concert.

    Stuck (stock)= atrapado
    It turns out= resulta que…
    Dwelling (Devlin)= vivienda
    Figured out= descubri
    Stick=arraigan
    From Scratch=desde cero
    Footsteps= peldaños
    •   Grammar 

      Preference




    • (before fourth step) Reading now this is the second step.
    • Weekly/ Daily/ What I have learned? New
    I learn if I try something new for 30 days; my life will be in a constant changing and I figured out new things, new potentials and enjoy my life.


           






    No hay comentarios.:

    Publicar un comentario