viernes, 12 de enero de 2018

12th week, One Love´s Kiss


British Council model (Conversation mode)



①  Listening Comprehention  #1   and  #2 (Clic on the numbers)
           (Do task one and two for Comprehention)
②  Reading Comprehention #1  and #2 (clic on the numbers)

③  New Vocabulary
        
         😸🐫🐢🐯Vet =Veterinario
          📲 mobile (moubol)= mobil
           😀💑Talk(tolk)
          ✈🚻🛄 Somewhere = Algun lugar

④  Favorite phrases
     
    📱 What is your mobile number?
     🌅  It is your turn to ask a question!
      ⛄🌛🌚What do you like doing?
      🎃🎅🎬🎾Are you doing Anything Tomorrow?
    🎻🎺 I can´t Stand it!
     🏭🏬🏣🏢Why don´t go to...

⑤Grammar
⛵ Theory:los verbos modales no cambian en el tiempo pero si los Phrasal Modals Verbs Todos excepto (ought To) por ejemplo
I am able to go.
You had to eat that bread.

⑥  Weekly  / story of love

I was in love , I am in love , I am going to be in love,
I loved you , I love you and I will love you forever,
I kissed you , I kiss you , I have kissed you and I will kiss you.

If you ought to follow the love , you may finish in love.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario