jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017

9th week: A letter to Santa!

Free Model

1۰Reading Comprehention (clic here)
2٠Listenig Comprehention (clic here see Video)
3٠Games (clic here


4۰New vocabulary
✔bit = poco
✔chimneys =chimenea
✔reindeer= reno
bounced= botar
yard= patio
Fancy= imaginar / antojo /lujoso
Sleigh = trineo

5۰Favorite  Phrases
 😁What funny things you think he likes to do
 😅What you think Christmas was like 100 years ago
😈 but it takes a bit longer
🚀 fast as reindeer fly!
💲📎🙏I should still be on the Nice List!!
🍔🍔 the best I´ve ever eaten in my entire life
 🐍 The new sleigh is pretty fancy

6۰Grammar


7۰Daily/weekly/  Letter to Santa
Dear Santa Claus,
I am a boy, I am already 23 years old!!!
I live in the great City of San Pedro Sula Of course , that´s in Honduras.
This year I have been so good that I should still be on the Nice List!!

Santa, some things that I might like for Christmas this year are a Portable Computer a new professional Piano and a mile of followers in my blogs and You Tube.


P.S. Santa Claus, I almost forgot to add these comments!

Mr. Santa  I don´t believe in you, but I believe in Jesus Christ . However I see you on TV and Internet  , drinking Sodas and smiling. You are a Rich Man because the owners of the big companies and the Markets are your partners maybe God touch your heart and give me presents .
When I was 5 years old , I belived in you, by my Mon; she said that you give me a present I don´t remember it (present).
When I was 8 years old to 17 years old, I enjoyed 24th of December with: fireworks all night, new clothes , my Mon´s Sandwiches (the best I´ve ever eaten in my entire life) and my friends . when was midnight all Family and friends hugged and said to each other Merry Christmas!
In December 25th, I and my friends went out to the yard and street to search fireworks and money :D , Beacuse the drunks bounced it.
Now Christmas is more boring for me , Maybe because I am an adult teenager.

If you would be Real here in Honduras we receive you with fireworks, snail soup, Tamales and A Baliada. here we have chimneys but are smaller than others one, also,   not into our houses they are  out of .
here there is not snow and there is a lot of poor children  some things that they might like for Christmas this year are a delicious food plate, new clothes and fireworks.

Sorry For my English mistakes! I am learning English Language Someone tell me that you speak English, Is this true?!
I am going to wait for a request , 

Wilson Pineda
Honduran Citizen


If You want send a letter to Santa (Clic here)

8۰Santa´s Request 



I liked that:
Wilson, I'm also very glad that you mentioned Jesus in your letter to me.  After all, Jesus' birthday is a time for us all to be thankful.  He was the best Christmas gift of all!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario