sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

10th week, End of the year , 🎋🎁🎞special Model🎖🎄🎊


 Special model





🙄🎇🎆✨⚽Write a review of this year, you advanced in English, in you diet , University , music in your goals./ escribe una reseña de este año como te fue en aprender ingles , en tu dieta , cosas buenas y malas que te han pasado , que base a ser para mejorar el próximo el otro año y no cometer los mismos errores o mantenerte por el buen camino.

📢📣🔊🎧😁Record yourselves

😉😶🤔Dayly/Weekly

⚽🎑🎌🎙🎷📻What  happened this 2017?

😎Work
I continued to work as Mechanical Industrial till February, after , I  continued...(private) Good year!

🎎🌎English
I have took  virtual courses, like  English for engineering, communications , and now Intermediate English courses,  now  I can see movies  and series without subtitles , I understand 80% that’s cool and awesome! . this year I take the exam for call center ; I  failed (23%) due to I begun with new plan of complete English `` feeling English program `` when I include comprehension I need to improve that. I return with my blog of English with this program.
Excellent year!

Church
Normal year! I do new speeches with the help of God ! And save that in my computer.

🕋🏛University
(Private)...
Had a strong strike this year , but we reach sometimes good things. That fight to be continued… good!

🎹🎶🎼🎛🎤🎚Music
This year ,I have been learning ,playing and singing new songs with my group Eduardito. I have written news songs like ,” the spirit of God is in this place “ ,” I pray to my lord and he ear my pray” and others .  My piano is broken :’(
Very good year!

🏳⚠🎉🎊My country
Elections , crisis , revolution. JOH win! He is out to go? He is a villain!   Bad year!

🎃😋Diet
I began but I failed . bad year!

🚸To help the people
I do new videos and I am doing that. I have new blog and I have continued to participating In brainly.com / and too teaching maths and piano in CDA. Excellent year!

🚩🚰Conclusions:
😀😇Good experiences this year
Private...

🤔Was I blessed?
Yes I was , and going to.

😐What Did I learned?
More things.

😃What is going to happen the next year?
I don't know , but Jesus is in control.

😍🤗😉🐈🐒🐩🐂🐖That was a good year for grace of God.🐖🐄🐷🦁🐎🐺🐵

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario