lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

6th Week, Pictures of Christmas

  • Vocabulary

    • phrasal Verbs

      Zoom in /Zoom out

       Meaning : acercar una camara, foto , video, etc.

      ejemplo: You can stop the video and zoom in on anything on the screen.


  • Words.




  • Grammar.

  • sufijo

    - Ment
    este sufijo se utiliza para convertir algunos verbos en sustantivos. Haciendo que en el idioma español se obtenga la extensión or, ción, mento
    -to enlarge/enlargement = agrandar/agrandamiento
    -to move/movement = mover/movimiento
puedes ir a las palabras con el sufijo ment haciendo clic aqui




  • Reading



  • Weekly/Daily

    Maybe, nobody see this blog. But, I see in my work ;gold. Because I am learning , in my brian ten million of people read my blog, and wait each week together in front of your screen.

    And this is the Christmas ,is the wonder or the argument of false Catholic tradition, however, I am living with Jesus in my heart. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario